ATP Template with bundler



No, however, if you are at Court you can have access to a duty solicitor, available at the local Magistrates' Court prior to the weekday court session. Otherwise, the Law Society have a list of all specialist criminal law solicitors on their website. Please see the link in 'Related Information'.


You should initially speak to the solicitor dealing with your case about any issues you are not happy with. If you are still not satisfied, speak to the relevant partner in the firm to try and resolve the complaint. You should have received a client care letter which will set out details of who to complain to if you are not satisfied with the service provided. If you are still not satisfied then complain to the Legal Ombudsman, see the website in 'Related Information'.


The Law Society has a database of solicitors (Solicitors-Online) that should be able to find you a suitable solicitor for the specialist area that you require. See the link in 'Related Information'.

Contact your local police force

Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

If you can't find the answer?

Submit A Question