Here are some of our top tips to help find your lost dog:
- You should phone the database that your dog's microchip is registered with and report them missing.
- Contact your local dog warden service, details of which can be found in Related Information.
- Notify your local vets of the situation regarding your lost dog.
- Visit places where you regularly take your dog for walks.
- Posting on social media that your dog is missing can be a very effective way of alerting family and friends that are close by.
Please see the websites in Related Information for more help and advice.