ATP Template with bundler

Public houses


We would advise you to contact the Environmental Health Department at your local authority if this is a persistent problem.

All public houses and clubs are licensed by the local authority, so you should submit a formal complaint to them about this type of problem in the first instance. If property owners take little or no notice of such complaints then they could put their license at risk.

The police have no powers to prosecute noise offences so it is advisable to contact the local authority.

See the website in Related Information to find your local authority.

Contact your local police force

Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

If you can't find the answer?

Submit A Question