Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q97: I think there are drug dealers on my street what can I do about it?

    It is important that, if possible, you make a note of all the vehicles involved and any descriptions of the suspected drug dealers in terms of their appearance. All of this information then needs to be passed onto your local police force via their non-emergency number 101, by online reporting mechanisms or through the Crimestoppers link in Related Information.

    Please do not put your own or another's personal safety at risk. The police will investigate the incident using the information provided. It is likely that the Police will not attend immediately as they will need to gather evidence from other sources so that a successful prosecution can be brought.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question