Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q951: Who should I contact if I have a power cut?

    105 is the number to call. You can call this number free of charge from most land lines and mobile phones. It will put you through to your local network operator who can give you help and advice.

    You can also call 105 if you spot damage to electricity power lines and sub stations that could put you, or someone else, in danger. If there's a serious immediate risk, you should call the emergency services too.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarHalf StarVery Useful

    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question