Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q94: Kids keep going to a neighbour's house who is supplying them with alcohol and they are getting drunk, what can be done about this?

    Although there is no specific offence of supplying alcohol to children whilst in your own home, there could well be issues in relation to inducing a child and issues relating to the protection of children. These issues could be difficult to prove but it is still worth contacting your local police force and passing on the information. Each case will have to be assessed on its own merits.

    It is also advisable to contact all the parents of children concerned to inform them of the situation.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question