Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q94: Kids keep going to a neighbour's house who is supplying them with alcohol and they are getting drunk, what can be done about this?

    Whilst not recommended, children aged 5 to 16 are allowed to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises. Although there may be no offence of supplying alcohol, there may be issues relating to child protection.

    It is advisable to contact the parents of the children involved to inform them of the situation. If you are concerned, you can also contact the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000 or you can report it directly to them via the following link: NSPCC report child abuse

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question