Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q93: I think my child/friend is drinking too much, what can I do?

    If you have spotted signs that your child/friend is drinking too much, there are several organisations that can provide help and support. Details of these organisations can be found in the Related Information.

    GP's may also advise on the options available and signpost you to local support services, both for immediate help and long term support.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question