Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q905: I have been involved in an accident and need a copy of the police accident report. How do I obtain one?

    You will need to contact the relevant police force via the contact details shown here - they will be able to tell you what the procedures are in their force. Alternatively, most police forces have such information on their website - just type 'accident reports' into the search facility. See websites in related information.


    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    Related information

    Web Sites