Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q821: I am worried that my child is at risk from local gangs. Do you have any advice?

    The NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children) has introduced a new helpline service for adults who are concerned about their children in relation to street gangs. The number is 0808 800 5000. The Government has also produced a leaflet giving advice to parents regarding children and street gangs. Please see the links in the Related Information section.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    For police non-emergencies dial 101
    Related information

    Web Sites