Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

Q72: I have heard that the police do protective marking on property, am I eligible?

The police target communities within their force area that have a high number of reported burglaries and thefts. They will also give precedence to vulnerable members of the community.

To see if you are eligible, contact a crime prevention officer for your police area.

See the website in Related Information for suggestions of measures you can take yourself and other tips on home security.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarHalf StarStarStarQuite useful

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question