Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q639: I have a problem with the traffic calming arrangements in my street/I would like to have traffic calming installed in my street. Who should I contact?

    You should contact your local council who will be able to advise you on the traffic calming measures that are in place, or the process for getting traffic calming introduced in your area.

    See the website in related information to find out your local council's details.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    Related information

    Web Sites