Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q635: Who should I call to report a non-working street light or illuminated traffic sign?

    The local unitary or county council for the area where the light is located will normally be responsible for repairing broken or non-working street lights. There is usually a serial number on the lamp post which if possible you should provide to your council when reporting the fault.

    See the website in related information to find out your local council's details.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    Related information

    Web Sites