Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q632: I have just seen a bench/road sign/fence, which looks like it has been vandalised. Who should I report this to?

    You should contact the local council for the area where you spotted the damage. The council may be responsible for removal or repair of an item, depending on what has been damaged.

    See the website in related information to find out your local council's details.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    Related information

    Web Sites