Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q612: Can you tell me where I can get a proof of age card?

    The Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) is a government-supported scheme to accredit organisations who provide proof of age cards. There are a number of accredited national organisations; CitizenCard, One ID 4 U, Validate UK and Young Scot and some regional ones.

    For further details on the proof of age cards and on how to apply see the websites in related information.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question