Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q549: I have missed a flight because of a road traffic accident on my way to the airport, the insurance company would like some proof, can you help?

    Yes, if you contact the Road Traffic Accident/ Collision Department (name may vary from area to area) at your local police force, they will be able to provide you with proof of the accident. You will need to provide dates and times when you were travelling and which route you took.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    Related information