Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q543: Who can I speak to about making a complaint about low flying aircraft?

    All complaints about low flying aircraft are dealt with by the Civil Aviation Authority. You can contact them by writing to,

    The Civil Aviation Authority,
    Consultation Secretary,
    Directorate of Airspace Policy,
    CAA House K6,
    45 - 46 Kingsway,
    WC2B 6TE

    Telephone on 0330 022 1500, or email them here.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question