Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q525: What can be done about children who play ball games on a grassed area/verge even though there is a no ball games sign?

    Playing ball games despite a no ball games sign could be a breach of a by-law. You would need to contact your local police via their 101 number, but you must be aware that unfortunately it will not be a high priority matter for the police. You could also try the local council.

    See the website in related information to find your local authority.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarHalf StarStarStarQuite useful

    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    Related information

    Web Sites