Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q522: Can I find out a result of a court case that I was not involved in?

    Yes, as long as the verdict was given in open court you can find out the result of a case (in Magistrates and Crown courts). There may be some time limit involved in when the courts will be able to pass this information on due to practical difficulties, i.e. if you ring up 6 months after the court date they may not be willing/able to look that far back for the result.

    If the case is a high profile one then the procedure may differ and there will be stricter restrictions on cases involving juveniles.

    If you wish to find out a court case result you will need to contact the relevant court.

    Please see the website in Related Information to find the relevant court contact details.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question


    Web Sites