Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q501: What are the procedures to notify a change of address with regards to a firearms certificate?

    You must notify the firearm administration section of the police force that issued the certificate without delay of any change of address. There will be details of the exact person or department to notify within the papers received concerning the certificate.

    If the change of address means that the firearm will be kept outside of the original force area then they will be able to advise you of the process with regards to obtaining a certificate from the police force in which you now reside.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question