Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q476: There are kids on quad bikes riding up and down on the field and it is very annoying what can be done?

    If the land is council owned then it is unlikely that they will have given permission for the youths to ride their quad bikes on it. If the youths are appearing on a regular basis then contact your local police, via 101, who will endeavour to send a patrol unit out to deal with the youths.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    For police non-emergencies dial 101
    Related information