Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q458: My child has told me that they are being bullied by a teacher what should I do?

    You should speak to the head teacher or head of year.  It is important that this kind of incident is dealt with carefully and tactfully. It may be worth speaking to your child and ask them what they would like to happen.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question