Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q438: There is a car that has been dumped on my street and people are removing parts from it

    If you witness this happening then call the police on 999 with as much as information as possible.

    If it has happened over a period of time, then contact the police (via their non-emergency 101 number) with details of the vehicle and when it first appeared and details if possible of what has been taken from the car.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question