Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q436: A car has appeared outside my house and it looks abandoned, what action should I take?

    You should firstly make enquiries with your neighbours, in order to ascertain any information regarding the owner of the vehicle.
    If this proves unsuccessful and you believe the vehicle is abandoned, you can report the vehicle to your local council via the link below:

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question