Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

Q42: Can you recommend a criminal law solicitor for me?

No, however, if you are at Court you can have access to a duty solicitor, available at the local Magistrates' Court prior to the weekday court session. Otherwise, the Law Society have a list of all specialist criminal law solicitors on their website. Please see the link in 'Related Information'.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


If you can't find the answer? Ask a question