Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q389: My firm is planning to do some work in a pedestrian zone of the town centre and we need to park our vehicles there, what should we do?

    A parking permit may be available from the police/local council. The permit will enable vehicles to park in areas where vehicles are not normally permitted.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question