Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q344: There are some trespassers on a car park/ piece of council land, who should I contact?

    You should contact the local council as soon as possible so they can take the appropriate steps to remove the trespassers.

    See the website in Related Information to find your local authority.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarHalf StarStarStarQuite useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question