Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q293: I think that a local organisation collects for a charity but I think the money is going to extreme political activists, what can I do?

    If you have any concerns about the local organisation you can contact Crimestoppers confidentially on 0800 555 111 or the Anti Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789 321.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarHalf StarStarUseful

    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    For police non-emergencies dial 101
    Related information

    Web Sites