Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q292: A man down the street works in a research facility and there is a person that is hanging around his house looking suspicious, what do I do?

    You should make a note of the description of the person and any vehicle they may be travelling in and pass the information onto your local police via their 101 number. Alternatively, if there is an immediate threat, you should use their 999 emergency number.

    You can also report it to the Anti Terrorist hotline on 0800 789 321.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    Related information

    Web Sites