Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

Q291: There is a man who rents a garage next to mine and I think he has some explosives in there, who do I tell?

If you contact your local police, via their 101 number, with as many details as possible about the person, name, address and address of garage they will pass the information onto the relevant department. Also seek advice from the police on how to warn other garage owners and neighbours as to any possible danger.

It is unlikely that the police will call straight round and force entry into the garage. Intelligence gathering and evidence will need to be collated before the police take any action.

You can also report it to the Anti Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789 321

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


If you can't find the answer? Ask a question


Web Sites