Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q290: I have seen someone that I think is acting suspiciously, filming the outside of a police station/ mosque/ chemical factory/ research facility/ military base etc, should I report it to the police?

    Yes, you should, the police will take seriously any reports of this nature. Even if you think it is nothing it may be valuable intelligence to the police. If you contact your local police force with as many details as possible they will pass the information on to the relevant department.

    If you feel that there is an immediate threat you will need to use their emergency 999 number, alternatively you can contact them via 101. You can also report it to the Anti Terrorist hotline on 0800 789 321.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question


    Web Sites