Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q29: I have illegal hare coursers on my land every weekend, what can I do?

    Hare coursing is illegal under the Hunting Act 2004.

    It is illegal to participate, attend, knowingly facilitate or permit land to be used for a hare coursing event.

    If you believe hare coursing is happening on your land then contact your local police force.

    See websites in related information for details of the Act and a glossary of poaching terms.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    For police non-emergencies dial 101
    Related information

    Web Sites