Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q201: I want to speak to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) about my case, can I?

    It is advisable to contact the officer in the case / investigating officer in the first instance and inform them of your concerns. They will probably be able to answer any questions you may have.

    If not, they will seek advice from the CPS if appropriate.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question