Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q166: What should I do if someone is using my land for hunting without my permission?

    You should contact your local police via 101, with any details of those organising and participating in the hunt. If possible you should make it clear to those involved in the hunt that you have not granted them permission to use your land, as it is an offence to knowingly allow your land to be used for hunting.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question