Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q100: I have got a drug problem, where can I get some help?

    Addiction can happen at any age and it is important to talk to a medical professional about it. As such, we would advise that visiting your local GP should be the first step. They will be able to recommend recovery units and organisations who can offer further help and support.

    It is not only illegal drugs that people can become addicted to, some medication such as pain killers and anti-depressants can be addictive too.

    Please see the following websites in Related Information.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question