- I am the victim of a crime, where can I find information, advice and support?
- I am under 18, something has happened to me and I am too scared to tell anyone; what can I do?
- I have been the victim of road rage what will the police do?
- I think I have been a victim of a hate crime / hate incident, what can I and the police do?
- I've been hit in the face at the pub, I wasn't marked, is that an assault?
- My child has been the victim of a sexual assault, how will the police interview my child and can I be there?
- My child, who has learning disabilities / mental health issues, has been the victim of a sexual assault, what support is available and how will the police deal with us?
- What is a hate crime or hate incident?
- What is a police community resolution?
- What is Restorative Justice and how does it work?
- What steps do the police have to take with regard to victims of crime?
- Would the police have to contact the parent(s) or guardian(s) of a child who is a victim of an offence?