- Can you tell me about pension scams?
- Can you tell me about tech support scams?
- How can I protect myself against online dating scams?
- I am selling a car/other property and someone has offered to send me a cheque for a larger amount and said that I can keep 10% of what is left after taking off the amount for the car, is this a scam?
- I have got a forged bank note, what should I do?
- I have had an email supposedly from the police warning me about a scam/potentially dangerous incident, is it genuine?
- I have received an email from my bank asking me to verify my account number and PIN number, is it genuine?
- I have received an email/letter/call from someone telling me that: (1) I am going to inherit some money (2) I have won a lottery (3) I can make money if I use my bank account to transfer some funds (4) a dating agency friend (who I haven't met) wants urgent funds for hospital bills/to come live in the UK/other desperate reason - what should I do?
- I keep getting cold callers at my door, is there anything I can do about it?
- I want to buy a car that has been advertised on the internet, how can I tell whether or not it is genuine?
- Is this a scam?
- Phone scams and the elderly
- What is a postal scam?
- What is a telephone scam?
- What is 'Zoom bombing'?
- Where can I report a suspicious / phishing / scam email?