- Are my L plates lawful?
- Can I be the registered keeper of the vehicle on a provisional licence?
- How old do I have to be to drive a moped / car / motorbike?
- I am going to act as the supervisor for a learner driver. What are my basic legal responsibilities and those of the learner?
- I have (recently) passed my driving test and I have my pass certificate but have not sent off for my new licence, (I still have a provisional licence) can I drive on my own? I have insurance and the owners permission?
- I have only just passed my test and have got penalty points on my driving licence, what could happen if I get more?
- I've heard that sometime in 2018 learner drivers will be able to have lessons on motorway driving – is this true?
- I've heard that the UK driving test has changed – is this true?
- What does a green P plate on a car mean?
- What is the law in relation to using a mobile phone or other hand-held device whilst driving?