- Can you tell me about sexting?
- Can you tell me about the offence of 'upskirting '?
- Can you tell me if there are any registered sex offenders in my area and about Sarah's law?
- How long do I have to report an incident to the police?
- I have been raped but I am too scared to come forward, what is the procedure and will the police take my report seriously?
- I suffered sexual abuse as a child and now I feel I can report it, what can the police do?
- Is there a legal requirement to report a crime?
- My child has been the victim of a sexual assault, how will the police interview my child and can I be there?
- My child is under 16 and I believe they are having sex with someone of a similar age, what can I do?
- My child, who has learning disabilities / mental health issues, has been the victim of a sexual assault, what support is available and how will the police deal with us?
- Someone has put a video/photograph of me on the internet/is showing video footage of me in a compromising position to friends etc., without my permission, what can I do?
- Someone has sent me an email that contains indecent images of children, what should I do?
- There are a lot of men going in an out of a house down the road. It could be a brothel, what should I do?
- What do I do if I suspect a child is being groomed?
- What is revenge porn and is it illegal?
- What steps must the police take with regards to victims of crime?