- Are there any issues I should be aware of, to safeguard myself when using social networking sites such as Facebook/Twitter?
- Are there any safety features on Facebook that can be used if my child comes across any offensive material or dubious communication?
- Have you got any tips for purchasing goods online and do they only apply when bought in the UK?
- I have had an email supposedly from the police warning me about a scam/potentially dangerous incident, is it genuine?
- I have received an email/letter/call from someone telling me that: (1) I am going to inherit some money (2) I have won a lottery (3) I can make money if I use my bank account to transfer some funds (4) a dating agency friend (who I haven't met) wants urgent funds for hospital bills/to come live in the UK/other desperate reason - what should I do?
- I want to buy a car that has been advertised on the internet, how can I tell whether or not it is genuine?
- Is this a scam?
- Someone is posting false information about me on Facebook/Twitter/a social networking site. Is this a criminal offence?
- Someone is sending me threatening / abusive / offensive messages via a social networking site. Is this a criminal offence?
- What is 'cyber-flashing'?
- What is revenge porn and is it illegal?