- Are all the witnesses going to court? Will the officer in the case be there?
- Can a person with a criminal record still provide a witness statement to be used in court?
- Can I be on standby if I am a witness at Crown Court?
- Can I find out the result of the court case for which I was a witness?
- Can I give evidence in court behind a screen?
- Can I have an interpreter if I have to go to Court?
- Can I visit the court before I have to appear as a witness?
- Do I get any expenses for appearing at court as a witness?
- Do I need a solicitor if I have to attend court as a witness?
- Do I need to take anything to court with me if I am a witness?
- Does a witness have to sit outside the court with the defendant?
- How can I find out when my case is being heard?
- I was a witness to a crime, where can I find information, advice and support?
- If I am a complainant in a case, am I entitled to compensation?
- Is there a legal requirement to give a witness statement to the police?
- What do I do first when I arrive at court to give evidence as a witness?
- What will happen if I don't go to court to give evidence as a witness?
- Why do I have to go to court as a witness, the officer told me I wouldn't have to go?