- Can cars park on grass verges?
- Can I park my caravan or trailer on the road outside my house?
- Can I park on the pavement?
- Is it illegal to park on the yellow zig zag lines outside schools?
- Is it legal to cover my car or motorbike whilst it is on the road?
- Is it legal to use remote control parking (RCP) systems to park my car in the UK?
- My car was just overhanging double yellow lines and I was given a ticket- is this right?
- My firm is planning to do some work in a pedestrian zone of the town centre and we need to park our vehicles there, what should we do?
- Someone has left a car on my land, what should I do?
- Someone has parked their car and it is blocking my driveway, what shall I do?
- The yellow/white lines on the road are worn, does that mean if I park there I won't get a parking ticket?
- What are the rules for parking a car at night?
- What are the rules in relation to single and double yellow lines?
- What can I do about people who park in my parking space, car park or on my land when they aren't entitled to do so?
- What is the law relating to clamping?
- When can I park on double yellow lines?
- When can I park on single yellow lines?
- Where can disabled people park?