- Can a person who has been to prison get a firearm certificate?
- Can I try shooting without holding a certificate?
- Do I need a certificate for an air weapon?
- How can a visitor to the UK possess firearms or shotguns?
- How do I apply for a firearms/shotgun certificate?
- How do I get a visitor’s permit?
- How long does it take to process a firearms certificate?
- How long does my firearm/shot gun/explosive certificate last for?
- How much does it cost for the grant / renewal / variation of a firearm / shotgun / explosive certificate?
- How old do you have to be to have an air weapon or shotgun?
- How/why are firearms certificates refused/revoked?
- What are deactivated weapons?
- What are the procedures to notify a change of address with regards to a firearms certificate?
- What are the requirements for the security/storage of my firearm/shotgun?
- What is a firearm permit?
- What is a restricted shotgun?
- What is an antique firearm?
- What is the procedure for the acquisition/ disposal of firearms and shotguns?