Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q77: Can I give you some key holder details for my house/business?

    Yes, the details must be in writing, for a business and it must be on letter headed paper. The details will be forwarded on to the relevant Crime Prevention department for your police area.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question