Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q749: I suspect I have been a victim of fraud. What can I do?

    A website has been set up specifically to deal with fraud. It is called Action Fraud and specialises in fraud and financially motivated internet crime. It is the UK's National fraud reporting centre and a link to the website can be found in Related Information. For more information on the law relating to fraud, please see Q680.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarHalf StarStarStarQuite useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question