Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q740: I think that my friend/relative is in prison, but I am not sure and I do not know which prison, what can I do?

    The prison service have a prisoner location service that may be able to assist you. Your details will be passed to the prisoner and if they consent then their whereabouts will be disclosed to you. See the link in related information for more details on how to do this.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    Related information

    Web Sites