Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q719: My neighbour's children's balls keep coming in my garden, what can I do?

    Getting the police involved in this type of issue is not always the best thing to do in the first instance, as it can escalate the issue and cause more problems for both parties.

    The best thing to do, where possible, is to speak to your neighbour about the problem and try and resolve it between yourselves. If you have tried or feel that, for whatever reason, it is not an option then you should speak to your local neighbourhood policing team.

    If you keep the ball and refuse to give it back then you may eventually end up facing prosecution yourself.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarHalf StarStarStarQuite useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question