Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q693: What should I do if my car is stolen from a railway car park?

    Railway car parks are within the jurisdiction of British Transport Police. If your car has been stolen from a railway car park, call their non-urgent crime reporting line on 0800 40 50 40 unless you have reason to consider the situation an emergency in which case call 999. For general information on what the police class as an emergency see Q484 and for advice on what to do when your vehicle is stolen see Q620.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question