Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q65: My credit / debit card has some transactions on it that are not mine, what can I do?

    The first and most important step to take is to contact your bank/credit card company and advise them of the transactions.
    The bank/credit card company will investigate the matter and where appropriate inform the police.
    If your card has been lost or stolen then you need to report this to the police who will record the crime or loss.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarHalf StarStarUseful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question