Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q569: I have got a fixed penalty notice but I cannot afford to pay the whole amount, can I pay it in installments ?

    No, the whole amount must be paid in full within 28 days. You can pay by credit or debit card.


    If you contact the Central Ticket Office of the force involved via 101 they may be able to offer you some assistance.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    Related information